Mind if I get my random thoughts down on screen? My head has been jumbley all day so this suits my mood.
1. My brother moved his girlfriend in. Yep. Divorce from SIL was final July 5th. New one has two boys, ages 3 and 5. I will not fall in love with these children. I will not be Aunt Shell. I will not get attached. It hurts too much when little bro moves on. And move on he will!
2. Work has been H.E.Double hockey sticks! (I'm a hockey wife, remember?) I hate this new processor; I feel like an idiot!
3. I now have amassed more adoption books in the last 4 months than I did infertility and reproduction books in the last 12 years.
4. I am floored by the number of pregnancy and adoption announcements recently. Floored. I am so happy for you all!
5. I am saddened by the miscarriages and doors put up before the paths to adoption. I can feel each and every one of your heartaches. And I am praying for you all.
6. I am somewhere in between. In limbo. Waiting. Praying for my child. Whom I haven't met.
7. I am eating a bowl of blueberries with milk and sugar for dinner. I went to lunch at 3:30 today. Refer back to #2 for the reason.
8. I screwed up my ballot at voting today. Can you believe that? I voted for two congressman. That is how tired I am. I honestly thought it said to choose two!
9. My step-nephew was being released today. He has a mini-defibrillator to shock his heart if it starts beating wrong.
10. My blueberries are gone and I will now drink the sugary milk. Then, I think I'll go read one of my adoption books in the tub.
G'nite all! God bless:)
Jane 23
5 months ago

5 comments:
Great musings...well except the drinking of the sugary milk. Gross! I have never understood that, but then I know that a lot of people like it - including my husband, so yeah, I am probably the weird one! I am glad to hear your nephew is doing well. God Bless and have a great rest of the week!
Is this the same brother you posted about awhile back...who we prayed for? I'm trying to remember....if it is..wow..his divorce was fast. One of my brothers is going through a divorce and it will take a long time...soon to be ex-SIL is fighting for full custody...my brother can pay child support but he can't see his kids...WTH? Anyway...it's going to be a long, drawn out process.
That's too bad about the work troubles. I pray someday the econ picks up and people can feel confident about finding another job..if need be. I hope your situation gets better.
Glad to hear the little boy is doing better.
Blueberries and milk, huh? Interesting......
Yep, same brother. The one and only! SIL moved out on January 29th, my birthday. No kids together and she wanted nothing to do with the house (it was our dad's)New girlfriend, whom I haven't met, is living there now!
Yay - adoption. Yum - blueberries. Darn it- Brother shacking up. Oh well - confused voting. Praise God - your nephew's recovery. AND Bless you - sweet one.
I second Danya's comment!!
And, oh how sad about your brother and his choices. Sigh. Why do children always have to suffer in these things??
Post a Comment