Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Calling on my Sistas!

Well, ya'll, this is weird. If I didn't know better I'd swear that I was PG. It's been 6 1/2 years since I was pregnant but this feels so similar. E even mentioned it tonight. Weird stuff going on such as: abdominal discomfort and fullness (my pants don't fit), starving and then getting full after just a few bites, exhausted all the time (even after 8 hours of sleep) and needing to pee every 1/2 hour (and feeling like I have to go again right after I go). I would seriously think I was PG if Iwasn't on cycle day 11 and if my temp hadn't been down for 13 days. It can't be, I know that. My only other conclusion is that my endo is going haywire or I have fibroids. Any thoughts? I have an appt with my OB/GYN in April but I don't know if I should really wait. You gals are my experts! Thanks in advance:)

8 comments:

Hebrews 11:1 said...

Oh man!! Move up that appointment to tomorrow!!! Can you POAS??

JellyBelly said...

I don't normally recommend POAS, but I agree with Hebrews. You need to test and go to the doctor!

Praying!

Sew said...

DO NOT HAVE SURGERY BY AN OB!! DO NOT DO IT! :)

Jenny said...

I agree with the gals. POAS, go to the doctor ASAP (April is a loooong time from now!) and see a specialist! I'm all about a specialist for surgeries!!!

All in His Perfect Timing said...

I'd definitely POAS too. And see your doc for an appointment / bloodwork. Maybe the last period wasn't a period?
Praying for you!

Anonymous said...

Yes, go POAS!!! I thought that I had a period too, and it turned out I really didn't. (you'd think I'd know that after charting for 6 years) DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rebecca said...

No advice, but prayers!!!

Being Refined said...

I concur with the others. POAS, then move the appointment up. Don't wait until April.

Also, prayers coming your way.