I just woke up from a two hour nap. Two hours! And on a beautiful sunny and warm (in the 40's) day in Michigan! I slept 9 hours last night, how can I possibly be tired enough for a two hour nap at 12:30 on a Saturday? I can think of one reason and I hope it's the one!
I had another shift today in my temperature.It went up 3/10's after I ovulated last Thursday or Friday and it stayed pretty steady up until this morning. It went up another 5/10's of a degree. That's a huge jump for me and I don't have triphasic temperature charts. I went back through all my charts and this has never happened before. We'll see what it's like tomorrow. I don't feel sick at all so I know it's not a fever. I'm hoping it's some natural progesterone kicking in to feed a little one starting to nest in!
I am going to sign off for now. I just got my March-April newsletter of Stepping Stones from Bethany Christian Services. It is a nice little newsletter offering support for Christian couples who have faced or are facing infertility and pregnancy loss. If you are interested in this you can go to bethany.org and sign up. They also offer e-editions of previous newsletters. Blessing to you all!
Jane 23
5 months ago

2 comments:
congrats on your temp changes! that's awesome. I hope this is it for you! :)
Sounds promising...I have a great hopes for you this month! See you might be the one I am talking about on my next CD1! :) No, seriously, I hope this the month for you. I talked to my hubby and I don't think he is going to be anywhere near you, but yes, I think meeting up sometime near Marquette (or wherever that ferry lands) would be fun. Maybe sometime this summer? I hope you have a great rest of the weekend and God Bless!
Post a Comment