Thursday, December 30, 2010

Damn this uterus!

Seriously, damn this uterus of mine! I was late, temp was up and staying up. I bought tests last night. I started bleeding last night. I didn't test. Temp is still up. I'm still bleeding. I'm thinking we miscarried again. I cannot bring myself to test and confirm my suspicions. I guess I'd rather not know.

11 comments:

Sew said...

I'm so sorry.....

Christina @ Faith for Fertility said...

I am so sorry. My heart aches for you.

Joy Beyond the Cross said...

Oh M - I am so, so, so, so sorry. I don't have words...know of my prayers. Love you! (Hugs)....

P.S. I got your package in the mail yesterday - you blessed my heart in ways you can not know...thank you so much! Many prayers going up for you.

Kerry said...

Oh how difficult!!!

So very sorry. Praying for you...

God Alone Suffices said...

I'm so sorry. You're in my prayers.

Hebrews 11:1 said...

So sorry. :( Sending prayers your way.

Irene Roe said...

I'm praying for you...

Leila@LittleCatholicBubble said...

Praying for you!!

prayerfuljourney said...

Praying for you too!

Megan said...

I am so sorry. :( you are in my prayers!

Little JoAnn said...

Honey, I am praying for you right now. I am sorry I have not been able to leave messages. My computer is so tempermental. It is finally letting me post a few without freezing.

My prayers for you tomorrow at Mass.