I got a promotion! I got a promotion!!
I have been at my credit union for 12 years this past July 1st. I was made a secondary (bottom floor) loan officer almost 7 years ago near my 30th birthday. I've been a regular (middle floor) loan officer for almost 5 years. I was made a senior loan officer yesterday!! YAY!! I can approve (and deny) big loans now! Most of my work (approvals & denials) have been going in my boss' minutes for a long time since the majority of the loans I worked up were outside my parameters. Not anymore!! My minutes will finally reflect all the work I do and how little my boss actually does with loans.
E asked if I got a raise. Nope. An office. Nope. I will still be processing loans on the teller line between member transactions and only using the office to prepare documents and do closings. That is a bummer but oh well. I still have a job.
This morning E came in the bathroom when I was getting ready for work. He was playing with my grey hairs. He said they came with the senior loan officer position. I love that man. I think I need to celebrate with some highlights, don't you??
Jane 23
5 months ago

6 comments:
Congratulations! This is awesome. I think you should celebrate with highlights, a nice dinner, and maybe some jewelry! :) Ha, I don't know...just thinking you should celebrate!
Congratulations!
Congratulations, that's great!! Highlights are well deserved for such a great promotion!!
Yay for this great news!!!! If you highlight, tell me how it goes. I may be next....
I love good news! Congrats on your promotion and a job is a blessing (I keep reminding myself of that). Woohooo!
Oh yeah..go for the highlights..as soon as we pay off some of my loans...I'm going to highlights myself...a girl has to do what a girl has to do. :)
YAY!! Congrats, you deserve it! :) Go for those highlights, I expect to see pics.. ;)
Post a Comment