Wednesday, April 28, 2010

the cat is out of the bag!

I messed up. I casually mentioned my blog on Face.book and now everyone wants the address! How do I start a new blog for family and friends and have no connection to this one? Any tips? Will I have to make this one private and send invites? Input, please! I am not very blog savy!

6 comments:

prayerfuljourney said...

You could make your IF blog private if you are not really wanting friends and family knowing your intimate details or you could just make another blog. I believe there's an option at the dashboard. I have a private blog that I have a link on my IF blog. That one has pictures and more identifying information. I've also been discussing my latest diet.

Anyway...if you decide to go private with this blog..I hope I get invited to read! God Bless.

Sew said...

Or you can just ignore them... ;)They will forget sooner or later...

Leila@LittleCatholicBubble said...

Yeah, maybe they will forget about it like Sew says! I would wait a couple days and see what happens!

Anonymous said...

Well this maybe kinda sneaky, but if they won't leave you alone about it. there are other free blogger sites out there, where you can just set up some rinky dinky site, and say a few things, then say you got bored of it and your not doing it anymore. Ok, might be to much work.. lol. let us know what you decide! :)

... said...

Ignore. Ignore. Ignore. I think you need a place to discuss IF things and emotions freely.

alliemich said...

I totally agree with Ann. IGNORE. You need a private place to vent and be supported here with us :) you don't want to have to guard your thoughts while writing. Freedom is therapy!