Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Demolition!!!

E started the demolition of the little room off of our bedroom today. We (he) is tearing out the lathe and plaster walls. We are then going to insulate, install new wiring and fixtures, drywall, paint and install new carpet. All for our little one. This is the mess I found when I got home.




And this is the view from my side of the bed.



And this is a shot of my new hairstyle.






Ha ha, just checking to see if you are paying attention. I finally figured out how to get my pictures from the camera to the computer. I'll post more pictures as we progress. There sure is a lot of noise coming from upstairs right now!

5 comments:

Joy Beyond the Cross said...

I like the new hairstyle! Boys and their toys, Mr. B loves this kind of stuff as well and we (actually just him) is in the process of remodeling our master bedroom. I can't wait to see more pics of the project. Tell E I am impressed!

prayerfuljourney said...

So exciting!!! Can't wait to see updates and the finished child's/babies room!

Anonymous said...

Love the hair! do you have highlights? That little room is right off the master ? how neat!

Sew said...

ROck that short hair girl!!!! I would kill to have short hair! :) I love it!! It looks great!

That room looks awesome! ;) Even demolished! But it's nice and easy access!

some how, some way, some day said...

My hair dresser went a little crazy this last time and my hair is shorter that it was supposed to be. I don't know, I may go a little shorter yet, I like it that much! It is so easy. I do get blond highlights to lighten up my muddy hair.

The bedroom is so perfect for a little one but we'll have to do something different when our child gets older. It's a bit too close for a teen.