Grrrr......I woke up at 3 am with a headache. I was able to go back to sleep but when the alarm went off at 6:15 the headache was still there. I am medicating with coffee and sinus meds. I dislike mornings that start like this.
I starting collecting sheets yesterday to make into bandages for Haiti. We're calling it our Rip 'Em Up campaign. My friend, K, plans on shipping a ton of bandages, towels and wash clothes to Haiti by St. Valentine's Day. It turns out that K will have to wait a bit longer to go to Haiti herself. Not exactly sure why but she is very disappointed.
I took my last Clomid for this cycle last night. I have this cycle and the next to get PG and if I don't, well, I'm not sure what to do next. Guess I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.
I'm off, big day today! Well, not really, but it is Thursday, one day closer to the weekend!
Jane 23
5 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment