Here's an update. Nothing. Temp is up, down, up, down. I don't think I am pregnant. I may have miscarried or I may be very wonky this month. Like I said, it's in God's hands. I am not thinking about it and whatever happens happens.
E is feeling better although he took yesterday off too. Last night was the first night he was able to stay in bed. I am so glad he was able to sleep in bed because I slept in our one recliner. I kept coughing and coughing and could not lay down. I caught a cold. Thank goodness, I don't have what he had!
John made it home on New Year's Eve. They still have not figured out what caused the seizures. He is off work for awhile and will not be able to drive for 6 months. He is on anti-seizure medication and will be having more tests done. It's just a weird thing. He is so lucky he was not driving when it happened. He said he pulled into his parking spot, put the truck in park and got a blinding pain across his forehead. He got out of the truck and that's the last he remembers.
I am hoping to hear from our agency this week. The foster family was going to make their decision after the holidays whether they are going to adopt the 2 children we have been picked for. I haven't heard from our CW since December 6th when she told be that the birth mother was going to parent and that we had been picked for the boy and girl. We'll see if I hear anything.
I'm waiting for the "big changes" to take place at work. I have decided to stick it out at the credit union. I honestly love what I do and I have too much time invested to give it up now. We are starting a mortgage program early this year and I need the experience and training that will be offered. A senior loan officer with mortgage lending experience? Now, that's what I'm talking about! Then I would feel better about leaving for a financial institution that has their lending officers in an office full time and not squeezing loan work in between cashing paychecks. But, I digress.
Speaking of work, I had better get ready. We have our temporary teller starting today. She'll be working to cover the 2 maternity leaves in late February, March and April. Thank goodness, I don't have to train her. Tummy-rubbing mommy is going to be doing the training. That will keep her occupied and keep her out of my space.
Jane 23
5 months ago

2 comments:
You are so sweet to post the update!! I am pushy sometimes. ;)
I am praying hard for you.... however this happens for you, when not if, it's going to be BIG!!!!
Have you tested yet! Come on girl, I am on pins and needles!!!
Post a Comment